- The Examination is held twice a year at New Delhi in Month of March and September on last Sunday of the month
- The test is conducted in English language
- There will be 300 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) of single response type in the paper (Divided in two sittings of 150 questions each).
- There is NO negative marking
- An applicant shall be declared as having passed only if he/she obtains a minimum of 50% of marks in the examination.
- Results (Pass/Fail) for eligible candidates will be displayed at the website and office of NBE. There is no provision for declaration of marks obtained or reevaluation / retotalling.
- There are no restrictions on number of attempts that can be availed by an applicant
- Central America
Verification of Document / Credential
Applicants are required to submit attested (self attested and by Gazette Officer) copies of
Proof of Date of Birth
Copy of Passport of the applicant/Nationality Proof
10+2 passing certificate and Mark Sheet issued by the respective Board of Examination
Equivalence Certificate : From Association of Indian Universities (for e done 10+2 abroad)
Internship Certificate (if done abroad)
Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI (if available) for candidates joined on or after 15.03.2009
Translated copies (in English / Hindi) to be furnished if the certificates are in language other than English / Hindi
Certificate of Passing Primary Medical Qualification i.e. MBBS or equivalent or equivalent degree certificate with mark sheet. Candidates are required to submit copies of degrees, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and self-certified. The degrees should be attested either by the Embassy of India or should be Apostilled by the appropriate authority. For details regarding Apostilled documents