About FUDAN UNIVERSITY (FU)
Fudan, formerly romanized as Fuh Tan, was initially known as Fudan Public School in 1905. The two Chinese characters Fu and Dan literally meaning "(heavenly light shines) day after day, were chosen by the distinguished educator in modern Chinese history, Father Ma Xiangbo from the Confucian Classic Shangshu Dazhuan Itinerant as the twilight, sun glows and moon luminesces" (ChineseIn 1911 during the Xinhai Revolution the college was taken up as the headquarters of the Guangfu Army and closed down for almost one year.
In 1917, Fudan Public School became a private university named the Private Fudan University, and also had a middle school and university-preparatory school. In 1929, Fudan adjusted its departments, expanded to include the Journalism Department, Municipals Department, Law Department and Education Department, totalling 17 departments devoted to Arts, Science, Law and Business.
#619 2nd floor 80 feet road ,koramangala 6th block near sony world signal, Bangalore 560095
Call to +91-9035061122 / 9035061133
|Year||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year|